According to a good source the NikonRumors page, the product successor to the Nikon DSLR D7000 can be released before next April.The device is expected to use 24 megapixel resolution sensor, ISO range 1 00-6400 and appearance of the machine is similar to the D600, there will be more compact size.Was first introduced in September 2010, so far D7000 is a DSLR models are appreciated in the market owing to reasonable price for what it can bring.Let’s wait and see serial products it turns out.
New Surface Tablet will be priced under 300 USD May 18, 2013
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Apple Apple iMac 2012 Apple iPad Apple iPhone Canon 5D Mark III Canon 6D CES 2013 Chrome 23 Chrome Browser desktop PC DSLR camera DSLR camera in 2012 Flip Ahead Galaxy Note 2 Galaxy Premier Galaxy S4 Google Chrome Google Maps Google Nexus 7 Google Play HTC DROID DNA IE 10 IE for Windows 7 iMac 2012 computer Internet Explorer 10 iPad Mini Kindle Fire HD LG Optimus G2 Microsoft Surface Pro Microsoft Surface RT Nexus 7 Nexus 7 3G Nikon D4 Nikon D600 Nikon D800 Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy S4 save laptop battery Sony Alpha A99 Surface Touch Cover thinnest smartphone Ultra-thin design Windows 8 Xperia Z
- Rumor: Facebook phone will be released this week - DigiRelease.com on Facebook Messenger supported voice message
- Dell Windows 8 Tablet with only $499 - DigiRelease.com on What IE 10 for Windows 7 is superior to IE 9?
- Apple preparing cheap iPhone, from 99 USD - DigiRelease.com on Look the Apple iMac 2012 Ultra-thin, anti-glare
- Galaxy S4 does not have a Home button? - DigiRelease.com on Samsung Galaxy S4 will be the thinnest smartphone
- Facebook Messenger supported voice message - DigiRelease.com on Google launched YouTube video Capture application